<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6279088097132309193?origin\x3dhttp://undefined-chemistry-x33.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, March 6, 2009 Y 7:41 PM


WOOTS~
Just came back from Cohort Camp!
I am much REDDER than before O___O Thanks to the sun O___O
But thank god that these few days are sunny :D

OK i'm gonna take a long time to describe the whole cohort camp to you! XD
So be patient :D and don't skip any lines from here on XD
Patience is virtue :D

OK, i'm gonna start my rambling :D

Day 1
reach school as usual around 7 something :D
Saw Ying Zheng
SOOOOOO happy that he brought luggage! LIKE ME! XD
hahahaha den walked to school together :D
den saw my class, WOOTS~
distributed the class tees O___O
the supplier cheat my feelings larh -.- make the whole class wait for so many hours just for the tee and pay $15 dollars -.- so ex larh -.-
My lesb partners, Cheong Min and Joycelyn brought luggage! OH YAYY for the trio! XD
so after that, everybody gathered at the parade square.
Saw my instructors LOL.
Inst. Dave is soooo FUNNY LUH LOL.
Inst. Kim is ok :D
den after that wrote the white card.
Dave saw me and cheong min hugging LOL.
den he gave us the O___O look
Dave: EH.... what are you 2 doing?
Evelyn and Cheong Min: Can't you see we are hugging?
Evelyn: We're bonding. go away LOL
Den after that, we went up the coach.
Talked ALOT during the ride to Kota Tinggi. XD
I LOVE INSTRUCTOR DANIEL AND DAVE.
THEY ARE LIKE SUPER DUPER FUNNY CAN.
The most funny part is when he tell us about the diff kinds of motorcycles that produces different noises LOL.
and den the most funny part that happened is
Cheong Min: *looked in front* EH... the windscreen is closed by the curtains leh O___O how come the driver still can drive arh?
The instructors looked at each other then laughed
Dave: EH! Excuse me, Cheong Min, We're on the second level and the driver is on the first level O___O
Cheong Min: *blur* HUH? WE SECOND LEVEL MEH?
Daniel: WOAH *blinks* Note to self. Never ever name your children 'Cheong Min' later become as blur as this person. O___O
Evelyn: LOL LOL LOL
After a few hours of driving, we finally reached the resort!
It was raining then -.-
what "FINE WEATHER" we had -.-
stupid luh, make my luggage wet -.-
then had lunch in the canteen, after that went to check into our rooms
O___O the girls room is like soooooooooooo up on the hill luh O___O
SO me and Cheong Min were like having a hard time dragging our luggages up the rocky hill O___O
The room is soooo pretty luh!
Just that the toilet door no door knob -.-
Then went for some map reading O___O
Keep going the wrong way
But the amazing thing is: WE FINISHED ALL THE STATIONS FIRST!!!
At first i thought that we're taking the longest time O___O
Ok it WAS AMAZING O___O
Stupid rain make me wear poncho (in green) den i have to wear it over my bag in which many people were telling me that i looked like a hunchback ama(auntie)
Den the poncho was sticking to my skin. IT'S SOOO ANNOYING!
Lucky i have this twin :D
HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!! XD
Who wore the same poncho as me and being the wives of Cheong Min!! HEHEHEHEHE :D
Ok then after the whole map reading thingy had some playtime O___O
Played "Evolution" O__O
Egg>Chick>Chicken>Super Chicken O___O
Those people who became super chicken can get out of the game
So I'm one of the last few LOSERS O___O
I don't know WHY THE HECK I CAN'T WIN USING SCISSORS PAPER STONE!!! RAWR
So is left me, Hajar and if I'm not wrong is eh.... ok nvm i dunno who's the another person O_O
We're made to do forfeit O___O
the forfeit is: CHICKEN DANCE
O___O
I was like WTH????
We have to do all four directions somemore -.-
So the whole class were singing the song while we have to do the dance O___O
I feel so embarrassed O___O
LUCKY I WON THE NEXT ROUND! LOL
Then had dinner! :D
Sarah and Cheong Min were like competing with each other to see whether who can finish the apple first.
In the end SARAH WON! LOL.
Den at night...
Sarah slept first, followed by Stella then me O___O
I was facing the wall with my butt facing the other 4 people on the bed O___O
EH...
Nvm donwan talk liao LOL.
TOO LONG TO SAY LOL.

Day 2
Had some games in the morning.
Had the game of squirrel and trees.
Once again I kana forfeit with another boy -.-
stupid....
Elgin: Evelyn! Dance pole dance!
Evelyn: YOUR HEAD!! -.-
Koh Wee: What about you dance pole dance around him?
Evelyn: SHUT UP LUH!!!!!
Then i dunno who wanted us to write our FULL NAME out using our butt -.-
Eh... excuse me leh... my name so long -.- 19 letters -.-
then the other boy who was coincidentally an indian had a LOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNG name as well O___O
Thank god that the instructors are so kind enuff to let us write "Tanjong Katong" with our butt. 13 letters O___O
then after that had WATERFALL EXPEDITION!! XD
SOOO COOOL LUH.
Cheong Min, Hajar and I were having lots of fun singing and tugging on Anthony's bag for support and speed LOL.
Had a super disgusting lunch O___O
Then me, Hajar, Cheong Min and Alita had a mini competition for pears :D
The good thing is: I didn't choke bcos of the juice from the pears XD
The bad thing is: I dropped 2 fresh pears onto the ground O___O
The WORSE THING IS: I'm super muddy bcos of going under the bridge into the muddy waters O___O
Then went up to dry land and walk walk walk and more walking...
Walk till the first waterfall.
Had to wait a long time for the other classes to finish taking their photo and play in the water O__O
And then, it's finally our turn LOL
The water damn cold larh -.-
Instructor Dave SPLASHED ME with THE COLD WATER!
Den i was drenched -.-
Had the class photo! LOL
when I'm out of the water, i realized my ear is a bit muted -.- some jerk must have splashed water into my ear -.-
Then there's was more walking....
up to the 2nd waterfall :D
I still can remember there's this stupid pond skater that almost made me cry O___O
Ridhwan was beside me sitting on the ground while I'm squatting on one of the slippery rocks O___O
The stupid BIG pond skater JUMPED onto Ridhwan then i screamed and wanted to get out of that place when i slipped and fell onto the ground -.-
I quickly ran to Cheong Min there and felt like crying but THANK GOD i didn't.
Den had some singing session in the waters with instructor John. :D
Then i kana splashed in the end -.-
damn cold LARH! WTH LUH-.-
I was standing beside Cheong min and in front of Alita.
I tried to move in front so i ONCE AGAIN stepped on the slippery rock and slipped -.-
SUPER DUPER CLUMSY me!! -.-
Thank god i didn't sprain my foot, just a few blue-black there -.-
Hajar and Lyndsey so good luh can ride the medic van O___O
But we had so much fun playing and chatting with Mr Foo!
The funny thing that happened is:
Mr Foo: Me and Ms Low were born in the year of Goat
Evelyn: We're from the Dog year!
Michael: YEAH! DOGGY! *SNORTED LIKE A PIG*
Everybody stares at micheal then burst out laughing O___O
On the way back my blister started bleeding -.- curse my shoes -.-
when all of us took off our socks and shoes we're shocked to see that our foot tone colour is diff. from our skin O___O
Ok we just became darker -.-
then had at night had this first aid practice
Heard that someone in Major A pinched an instructor's _______ till blue black when we're suppose to pinch the arm O_______O
Had me laughing like mad LOL
Lucky this time nobody do that O___O
Halfway the first aid, i lost my group so in the end i joined group 9 O___O
psps.
then kana lecture by teachers O___O
information are censcored..... i pity wee heng LOL.
and den went to sleep =]

Day 3
I was waiting for this day to come!!!
KAYAKINGGGGGGGGG~~~~~~~
The good thing is: I had fun during kayaking
The bad thing is: I vomited during kayaking
I think i ate too much -.-
Curse my gluttoness -.-
i hate rafting up O___O
Everybody must squeeze together
Kayak with Bertrand and Yingjie :D
Bertrand damn funny sia.
Bertrand: left... left... LEFT.... LEFT! LEFT LEFT LEFT!! I SAY LEFT LARH!!! ( he was zao-siaing at this moment LOL)
Den i was laughing like mad LOL.
I still remember i kana hit by Yingjie 2 times O___O
STUPID maybe that's why i get dizzy -.-
URGH.
I REGRETTED TO GET ONTO THE SPEED BOAT!!! T_____T
I still wan to kayak!!!!
but saw some interesting things on the speed boat LOL.
saw Christina's kayak capsize LOL
damn funny luh!
Her boat hoh... can promote racial harmony liao :D
1 china, 1 korean and 1 usa LOL.
Then i heard Zuo Fu's kayak got one gal broke the paddle O__O
Woah the girl damn strong sia. Can break the paddle O__O
So in the end i have to lend her my paddle -.-
then saw more interesting things on the speed boat LOL.
I saw ______ and _______ peed in the river -.-
DOTS LARH...
I was wondering why that SOMEONE went overboard into the river.
Then the instructor told me that that SOMEONE was peeing in the river O___O
WTH. -.-
Then saw _______ pee O___O
Den the girls on the same kayak laughed but i giggle LOL.
damn disgusting can -.-
Then after kayaking, saw everybody wet except me LOL.
I can see some girls had muscles LOL.
I no muscles HAHAHAHA i have flabby arms though O___O LOL.
And my hands aren't pain at all LOL.
BUT I WAN TO KAYAK LARHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! STUPID I MISSED OUT ALL THE FUN.
Then went back to the resort.
All of us chiong the toilet O___O
Each person is able to use the toilet for maximum 5 minutes. O___O
I'm the timer :D
so...
Alita - 4-5 min
Cheong Min - 4 min (she came out with her hair extremely wet O___O LOL)
Sarah- 4 min (wanted to beat the record of 4 min)
So....
nobody win HARHARH LOL.
thank god most of us managed to bathe finish =]
Wore class tee! h3eh3e :D
After dinner, we're like sooo damn hyper can LOL. especially the girls LOL.
WE got ready to go over to the sec 2s there for campfire!
On the way, all of us started singing and dancing with Instructor Dave cause there's music when we reached the campfire venue!! XD
The campfire rocks!!!
The girls sang the girls part for Tokyo drift then the boys sand the male part LOL.
All of us were so synchronized!! XD
Instructor Dave was SOOO FUNNY! TOO BAD he can't do the butterfly push up LOL.
3E girls helped 3C sing "Fall For You"
Keith from 3D damn funny sia.
Do the poking thingy until damn vigorous. I kept laughing at the way he did LOL.
The slideshow that the instructor show us is sooo nice! The photos too! LOL.
But i found out something. SOMEONE is really damn extra can -.-
Never mind i shall not mention HIS name. -.-
Then went back to the dorms :D
Actually agreed to stay up till the morning, but in the end, me and hajar went to sleep O___O

Day 4
We woke up at 6.30 actually wanted to wake up at 6 -.-
So all of us rushed. :D
and managed to wash up on time :D
After breakfast, me and Cheong Min went to kajiao 3G in taking their class photo.
We purposely walked in front of the class when they smile for the camera LOL.
Den had our own class photo too :D
T___T
I donwanna leave Kota Tinggi. I had so much fun lor.
I LOVE BOTH OF MY INTRUCTORS!!! XD
CAN'T BEAR TO LEAVE THEM!! ESPECIALLY DAVE!! HAHAHAHA LOL.
So we board the bus.
Slept for a while in the bus when wenhui, lyndsey, jiong le, yingjie and cheong min played poker in center of the isle.
Then played tai ti with jiong le and co. on the bus ride in singapore.
den after we reached school. saw a cute couple sitting together HAHAHAHAHA XD you know who you are :D
Den went KFC with last year 2E people :D
gossiped alot hahahaha :D
Den went home. T___T


will upload the pics later! XD
GOOD NITE~





Welcomees.

This blog belongs to Evelyn UTAMA>:].
Name is clearly stated,not yours right?
Please do smth call respect RETARDEDNESS (:

If you detest me or my blog,
Simply click here.

Best view using Internet Explorer.

The Ice Cream Fanatic.

Evelyn UTAMA.
offically 15 on 20/02

Wishless & Aimless ,tht's who i am.
To b what i am , is who i am.
Unique style of habit,is what makes out of me.
Speciality of everythin , tht's me , UTAMA>:]. Wonderland , Tanjong Katong , i mean , jail.
Wonderful Classes , 3E ,
Opps , i mean jail locker.
Tht's where i shared my joys with my friends,
I mean , jail friends (:

Loves & Hates

♥ GOD.
♥ FRIENDS
♥ HIM
♥ PIANO
♥ VIOLIN
♥ RETARDS like me :D
✖ Backstabbers
✖ unreasonable idiots.

Desire.

[ ] THAT ZINC BAG
[ ] New Room
[ ] PAOPU fruit plushie
[ ] CHIP AND DALE soft toy
[ ] PSP
[ ] KH: BBS
[ ] KH: 358/2 Days

More than words.






Events;.

Your holiday events,
Or your to do list =D
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event

Credits.

Pls do not remove this section.

Designa:Oph(:
Basecode: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Cursor: dorischu