<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6279088097132309193?origin\x3dhttp://undefined-chemistry-x33.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, February 14, 2009 Y 5:34 PM


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZUL! XD
although it's a bit late.

ANYWAY...


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL THE COUPLES AND FRIENDS OUT THERE! XD
must treasure this day okay, people? Today is a really very very special day :D Must treasure today with your loved ones and friends :D Don't wait for next year hoh... you might not get the chance of asking for S____ and p_________ :P hehehehe!!! XD

Well anyway, I'm gonna post about Yesterday and Today! XD

FRIDAY
WOOTS~
Morning went to school, so damn happy luh :D
Saw Indah! And den saw this GIANT BEETLE. SO SCARY LUH!
Den went to classroom. Gave out chocolates to my surrounding friends. :D WHEEEE~
I laughed ALOT SIA, as if I'm really crazy. Especially during choir LOL. :D
Recess time, gave Jiong Le chocolates (shun bian cos he give my a math paper back) den Cheong Wei was giving me that hand sign. -.- So i gave him chocolates also.
Den, after school, gave Gerald sweets, den Joshua gave me that hand sign also. -.- WL i wan eat that LAST choc lorh -.-
So no choice, must give -.-
In the end, both Gerald and Joshua need to fight over who to get the choc LOL. But i heck care LOL.
EH!?? NO "THANK YOU" FROM C.Wei and Joshua -.-

After sch, went to find the same 'OLD' friends :D
erm. My choir clique to be exact :D
Den went for choir.
NO AUDITION. LOL.
Woah really Friday 13th sia.
1. Mr Kwei is sick
2. So he can't audition us.
3. I can't keep in pitch .___.
4. Saw Joshua take test and he.... URGH nvm -.- dots
5. I'M SO UBER LUCKY NOTHING BAD HAPPEN TO ME HEHEHEHEHE XD

SATURDAY
WOOTS~
The real Valentine's Day! XD
Decided not to tie hair. But stupid weather, make me sweat like mad and in the end my fringe was wet and it stuck onto my skin -.-
Kenny gave me 1 SWEET only.
1 SWEEEEEEEETTTTTT LEH!
T___T
Went to ask for more, he say not enuff, den i pester him like siao LOL.
Den went for choir.
Den Joycelyn, HEHE my BFF, decided to accompany me not to tie hair :D
YAYY!
Den Weiying, me, Joycelyn, Olivia, Huimin, Yunning and... aiya all the ppl in my clique in Soprano section, keep laughing like mad.
Weiying arh, weiying....
Huimin arh, huimin....
LOL.
den went for sectionals.
Jeslyn the SOP SL sing damn good sia!
I wish i can pass audition!!! x3
Den went back to the music room for combined :D
Me and Weiying started singing the Bass line for Zhu Li Guan, and den Tenor and den Alto all the way up to Sop.
Den Joycelyn sing together with us :D
Den Yunning turn giving us the O___O look den she laughed LOL.
Weiying: We can sing all four parts liao :D
Evelyn: LOL DUH! XD Women Bass :D HEHEHEHEHE

After choir, my clique talked to Marcus (the conductor of the day HEHEHEHE)
Damn fun sia, talk to him.
Den all of us (including Marcus) walked to the bus stop, all of us going PP!
Gossiped alot!
And Marcus thought I'm the only sec 4 of the clique.
so i gave him the O____O look.
Marcus: You all sec three arh?
Evelyn and Yunning: Yarh.
Marcus: I thought you sec 4 leh. O___O *points at me*
Evelyn: *blink blink*
Yunning: LOL that means all of us young except Evelyn. Evelyn is OLD. LOL.

-.- Aye. I NOT OLD OK! I'm just older by a few months! AND I'm NOT A SEC 4.
And here comes the "Evelyn is Sang Nila Utama's descendant". -.-
Marcus was like O___O when Weiying mentioned that.
I'M REALLY VERY VERY SURE MY DNA WON'T MATCH HIS LARH! LOL. I'M NOT HIS DESCENDANT!

Den all of us took bus to PP.
Laughed so much in bus LOL. (I have to laugh at least 100 times a day :D)
Den went to Macs :D
Do nothing but eat and gossip.
Gossiping is really fun :D Definitely can make ppl laugh like mad :D
Den after that, everbody went their own ways.
Me and Joycelyn went to PP to window shopping. :D
Bought some clips and a comb -.-
Den found this really really ROMANTIC STORE! XD
I LOVE THIS STORE SIA. IT ROCKS! XD
Next time buy gifts from this store :D
I'm not gonna tell yar the store name :D hehehehehe

Me and Joycelyn are best friends :D
1. Both of us let down our hair!
2. Both of us wear same shirt!
3. Both of us wear shorts!
4. Both love to zilian! (ok well... I'm not actually hehehe)
5. Both of us have the same interest!
6. Both learn piano and guitar!
7. Both left "fringe"rs! XD HEHEHEHE (But i can't flip it to my right side LOL)

Oh!
and i went home after that -.-
Stupid.
I'm spending Valentine's Day with my school books.
So i no nid to wait till next year. :D
Cos my school books are my FULL TIME LOVER *COUGH COUGH*
Yes school books really IS MY LOVER LOL.
I have to study again. -.-

I don't think i have test next week!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!
FINALLY A WEEK WITHOUT TEST!
HEHEHEHE XD

ONCE AGAIN, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY PEOPLE! XD





Welcomees.

This blog belongs to Evelyn UTAMA>:].
Name is clearly stated,not yours right?
Please do smth call respect RETARDEDNESS (:

If you detest me or my blog,
Simply click here.

Best view using Internet Explorer.

The Ice Cream Fanatic.

Evelyn UTAMA.
offically 15 on 20/02

Wishless & Aimless ,tht's who i am.
To b what i am , is who i am.
Unique style of habit,is what makes out of me.
Speciality of everythin , tht's me , UTAMA>:]. Wonderland , Tanjong Katong , i mean , jail.
Wonderful Classes , 3E ,
Opps , i mean jail locker.
Tht's where i shared my joys with my friends,
I mean , jail friends (:

Loves & Hates

♥ GOD.
♥ FRIENDS
♥ HIM
♥ PIANO
♥ VIOLIN
♥ RETARDS like me :D
✖ Backstabbers
✖ unreasonable idiots.

Desire.

[ ] THAT ZINC BAG
[ ] New Room
[ ] PAOPU fruit plushie
[ ] CHIP AND DALE soft toy
[ ] PSP
[ ] KH: BBS
[ ] KH: 358/2 Days

More than words.






Events;.

Your holiday events,
Or your to do list =D
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event

Credits.

Pls do not remove this section.

Designa:Oph(:
Basecode: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Cursor: dorischu