<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6279088097132309193?origin\x3dhttp://undefined-chemistry-x33.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 5, 2008 Y 8:56 AM


Yesterday Sec 4s Farewell Party is sooo COOL!
It was like pouring so heavily when all of us reach school at 3.30pm. WOW. I manage to soak my whole leg.
And yes.... I'm walking beside Mdm Goo when we go school together.
I can't believe Kylie thought she was my mother =.=
My mom won't come to school derhs...
Then all of us wait in the canteen for more people. Then... Joycelyn came. :D
She's wearing black skinnies
Joycelyn: I wanted to wear black so i won't get cold BUT NOW!?! I was drenched! MY whole skinnies is soaked and i'm even more colder!
Me: LOL!?!

--

we had sectionals before the actual party started. Learnt a new song. LOL we keep "ei"ing all the way. LOLX!

--

After that we went to change hahas...
Huimin was... um... Gothic all black! (I'm not racist) Black shirt, Black pants, Black hair (duh!), Black hair pins, Black rubber band, Black SHOES!!! OMGG!
Indah was COOL! I love her outfit! XD striped jacket!!
Alita was the opposite of Huimin! WHITE!! XD ok.. not all white only her jacket and her shirt is white.
Olivia? She's wearing a white shirt and red skirt! Very formal :D
ME? nah.. I don't wanna mention what I'm wearing..

--

Then all of us went to the auditorium to wait.
But we got bored and went to the canteen to take a look at the catered food and went to buy bread :D

--

Back to audi to wait AGAIN...
But they let us eat first hahas :D ME and Indah was like YAYY!!! XD

After dinner, we went back to the AUDI again...
First part of the party is a PLAY!
STARRING.... APIRL AND BRYAN HALIM!!!
LOLS
April as DECEMBER
Bryan Halim as DECEMBER'S GODFATHER(?)
I love the play even though they didn't rehearse. hahas
Jun Wei screwed up quite a number of times during the carolling. But it's okay, he managed to earn a few screams and laughs from the audience.
I love the last part... SO romantic... AWWW...
(I'm not sure if it's correct.... Kinda.. Forget already)
December (Apirl): You're a great guy...
*SCREAMS AND SHOUTS*
Narrator: *Clears throat* December... FINISH the LINE.
December: BUT!
Narrator: Just finish the line!!!!
December: I... I.. I LOVE YOU!
Audience: SCREAMS!!!! XD
(Anyway April was directing the line at Bryan Halim. Since both of them are the only ones onstage HAHAS!! XD)

I'll miss the sec 4s!! XD





Welcomees.

This blog belongs to Evelyn UTAMA>:].
Name is clearly stated,not yours right?
Please do smth call respect RETARDEDNESS (:

If you detest me or my blog,
Simply click here.

Best view using Internet Explorer.

The Ice Cream Fanatic.

Evelyn UTAMA.
offically 15 on 20/02

Wishless & Aimless ,tht's who i am.
To b what i am , is who i am.
Unique style of habit,is what makes out of me.
Speciality of everythin , tht's me , UTAMA>:]. Wonderland , Tanjong Katong , i mean , jail.
Wonderful Classes , 3E ,
Opps , i mean jail locker.
Tht's where i shared my joys with my friends,
I mean , jail friends (:

Loves & Hates

♥ GOD.
♥ FRIENDS
♥ HIM
♥ PIANO
♥ VIOLIN
♥ RETARDS like me :D
✖ Backstabbers
✖ unreasonable idiots.

Desire.

[ ] THAT ZINC BAG
[ ] New Room
[ ] PAOPU fruit plushie
[ ] CHIP AND DALE soft toy
[ ] PSP
[ ] KH: BBS
[ ] KH: 358/2 Days

More than words.






Events;.

Your holiday events,
Or your to do list =D
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event

Credits.

Pls do not remove this section.

Designa:Oph(:
Basecode: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Cursor: dorischu