<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6279088097132309193?origin\x3dhttp://undefined-chemistry-x33.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, December 2, 2008 Y 9:07 AM


LOL!
Yesterday is TK's choir concert! XD
And my group : Weiying, Yunning, Venus, Indah, Joycelyn, Yuanyi, Alita and Me GOT THE CONDUCTOR'S ROOM!!! XD
It WAS SOOO COOL! got the broadway kind of mirror with all those lightbulbs surrounding the mirror. COOL! I'll upload the pics later on when Weiying send me the pics. XD
Oh yes...
Mr Kwei scolded VERY LOUDLY at the concert hall when there were still some missing people. I think they got lost?
After the trial run for the concert, we went to eat dinner.
Me, Joycelyn, Weiling, Sarah, Kylie, Xinni, Olivia and Huimin sat together and we gossiped about AN UNFAIR person in the choir. Well... I'm not going to mention THE NAME.
After dinner, we went back to the changing rooms to change into our gown. Um.. And I'm the only one who doesn't have makeups. PUH-LEEASE... I don't like makeups. It makes my face itch.
And i felt bad for using Indah's makeup!!! T^T sorry... I'll try to get my own makeup soon okays? And WOW! I don't even know what kind of brands are nice... And... My mother don't put makeups and SHE doesn't even own any makeups. Strange huh?
Anyways to the concert....
1st song: Yver
I'm not performing in it yet... So i'm backstage. The backstage is cool but spooky with blue lightings...
2nd song: Ave Verum Corpus
We went in! Oh and OMG i saw Esther.... WAHHHH and my bro, sis and my mom. T^T
3rd song: Double Double Toil and Trouble
Ooh. I like this song... But i wonder if the audience know what we're singing.
4th song: Binama
HAHAS TK choir's Star Song. No mistakes i hope cause this song requires lots of skill and choreography. XD
5th, 6th and 7th songs: all Chinese songs!
After this, the TK choir went to change into our 2nd half performance costume. An All black costume with different coloured sash. I got beige. T^T I wan peach!!!!
8th - 11th song were sung by MJ. XD i like their last song with the choreo xD
12th song: Ancient City
I almost screwed myself here T^T I'm supposed to stand infront of Joycelyn but Ian REALLY REALLY went down the steps. I have no choice but to follow.
13th song: Shackleton
14th song: Princess Mononoke
15th song: Castle in the Sky
I don't know why Mr Kwei keep saying it's Sky City... Oh well... Never mind...
16th song: Yuki Nohi
yuki nohi is Mr Fong's favourite song... XD
17th song: Melphalian
one person at the first row screwed up luckily she noticed it immediately if not she'll be the only one raising her hands lols...
18th song: Kerrapan Sape
I stamp on the wrong time here... T^T omgosh...
19th song: Sim Sim Sibatumanikan
I FOLLOWED THE ALTOS HERE OMGOSH!!! zzzz I did one "PONG" from the altos. Den i heard Clarrisa snigger. T^T and Mr Kwei forgotten to signal us to put up our hands. T^T
But... Overall performance is still ok :D
Wish we'll have another performance soon. I'll upload the photos soon! XD

I'll be leaving for Batam this Sunday! Don't miss me peeps :D
evelyn:D<3

PSST...
I really REALLY HATE YOU Don't you noe that?
And you yourself also know that there's alot of people also hate you.
Only knew how to pon ALL CHOIR PRACTICES and came for ONLY the last practice and get to perform.
AND PUHLEAASE.
IF you wanna perform U BETTER OPEN YOUR MOUTH WIDE AND SING.
And do you know that the audience could see that you're the one who is neglecting the whole choir? Your actions are tad bit too late from us. Don't think that i cannot see you okays. You may be behind me but i could feel that you're still doing the wrong actions. AND YOU ARE NOT mouthing the words correctly.
As a choir member, YOU shld be responsible of learning all the songs and the actions
You better turn up for ALL PRACTICES. IF not i have no choice but to tell all the teachers even VP.
psst... Her name is Christina!





Welcomees.

This blog belongs to Evelyn UTAMA>:].
Name is clearly stated,not yours right?
Please do smth call respect RETARDEDNESS (:

If you detest me or my blog,
Simply click here.

Best view using Internet Explorer.

The Ice Cream Fanatic.

Evelyn UTAMA.
offically 15 on 20/02

Wishless & Aimless ,tht's who i am.
To b what i am , is who i am.
Unique style of habit,is what makes out of me.
Speciality of everythin , tht's me , UTAMA>:]. Wonderland , Tanjong Katong , i mean , jail.
Wonderful Classes , 3E ,
Opps , i mean jail locker.
Tht's where i shared my joys with my friends,
I mean , jail friends (:

Loves & Hates

♥ GOD.
♥ FRIENDS
♥ HIM
♥ PIANO
♥ VIOLIN
♥ RETARDS like me :D
✖ Backstabbers
✖ unreasonable idiots.

Desire.

[ ] THAT ZINC BAG
[ ] New Room
[ ] PAOPU fruit plushie
[ ] CHIP AND DALE soft toy
[ ] PSP
[ ] KH: BBS
[ ] KH: 358/2 Days

More than words.






Events;.

Your holiday events,
Or your to do list =D
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event

Credits.

Pls do not remove this section.

Designa:Oph(:
Basecode: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Cursor: dorischu