<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6279088097132309193?origin\x3dhttp://undefined-chemistry-x33.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, December 10, 2008 Y 7:46 PM


Hi peeps! Evelyn is officially BACK in Singapore again!! XD
Batam was AWESOME!!! XD

Day 1
Gathered at Harbourfront Ferry Terminal. I was tad bit late for assemble cause of the marathon that was going on, on Sunday, and many roads were CLOSED. =.=
After the checkpoints and immigrations thingy, we went on board the boat. It was sooooo ROCKY LARHX. Made me very very dizzy @_@
During the boat ride, Venus slept! And me, Clarissa and Joycelyn managed to snap a few shots of her sleeping~
Then we reached Batam!!! XD
Lunch WAS GREAT!!! Main highlight of THE LUNCH: CHILLI CRAB! i was like WOW 0_0 But i didn't ate it.
Clarissa ATE ALL! I was like LOL when i looked at her eat.
Everybody was laughing when Siyu was eating the whole plate of dunno-what-shells(?)
I didn't even touch it luh! I don't even dare to eat it.
After lunch, we went to the hotel to have 2 hour practices, after that we checked into our room. First thing i did is, put down my luggage and jump on the bed!
The BAD THING: Joycelyn and I got the single QUEEN-sized bed. =.=
The GOOD THING: The aircon is soooo SHIOK
The BAD THING: The bathroom water is brown in colour. 0__0
After bathing, we went to eat. and guess wad? SOOO MANY HOUSEFLIES... =.=
After dinner, we have Friendship concert. It was good!
After that, we went to Indah's room to use her hair straighterner. YAY! I learnt how to use hair straighterner!
AND.... i dozed off while Joycelyn was still talking. SRY!

Day 2
Breakfast was ok. Had cereal. after that we have "White Horses" practice, about 2 hours. Then have workshop with this funny conductor called Arwin Tan from Philippines. He taught us the timing and wanted us to dance along with him. He was sooooo funny! he can keep us awake throughout the whole workshop. Can't help laughing at his dance and the way he talks in English.
Most Funny Thing: We did "A-a-a-a-so...." for warmup. Then Arwin said that "A-a-a-a-so..." in Phillipino means "DOG" then, we laughed loudly.
In the afternoon, we had practices again about 2 hours. We're practically having practices the whole day.
At night, we had another Friendship concert! We performed last.
Princess Mononoke: It was great!
Ta Xue Xun Mei: Um... no comment.
Kerrapan Sape: We RUSHED at the end, and i could hear some sops going out of breath. Same to me. It was... erm... ok.
the MOST MOST MOST ANNOYING AND FRUSTRATING THING: We're accused of not clapping for Catholic High. EXCUSE me... We clapped and screamed for every school, we were being FAIR.
After that, me, Joycelyn, Indah, Alita, Weiying, Venus and Cindy went to Yunning and Yuanyi's room. We gossiped alot. Weiying and Cindy crack the most jokes. I love their jokes! \
I DOZED OFF AGAIN WHEN JOYCELYN WAS TALKING. T^T i feelll so guilty....

Day 3
In the morning, me and Joycelyn went to Yunning's and Yuanyi's room to use the hair straighterner. I was sooo noob at it =.= i can't even straighten my hair properly.
If i still can remember Yuanyi's plaited her hair again and again for like, um, more than 10 times?
Had workshop in the morning with the clinician, Jason Ong OR Johnny Koo. We were sooo Hungry (even though we ate breakfast already) that we kept "Pineapple, Watermelon" to keep the timing right.
And then... (BINGO) sectionals AGAIN in the afternoon. Thanks to Adyll! Our former Student Conductor a few years ago helped the Sops alot in our song. We were really confused and unsure about the notes, the pitch, everything. Thanks to him we managed to go throught the whole song.
At night is a BLAST! We're once again, LAST to perform. Catholic High sounds good in Ave Maria. The sops may be a little bit flat, but the tenors and bass are sooo GOOD. Actually me, Teresa and Weiling wanted to stand up and do our KATONG wave, Instead, we sat down scream and i did the Katong Wave but in the end... only me, Teresa and Weiling did it =.=
Meridian JC surprised us alot.
Commonwealth Sec Sch also surprised us. Different school different scores.
At last, we performed.
Double Double, Toil and Trouble: we managed to scare some boys who was sitting on the floor. I almost laughed at their reaction when we did the last pose. I know it's sudden and frightening!!! XD
Binama: I can't seem to move my right foot! It's stuck!!! We earned lots of screams and applause from the audience even the three clinicians were smiling soooo WIDELY!! XD
After the performance, me, Joycelyn, Indah, Alita, Huimin, Olivia, Weiying, Venus, Xinni, Kylie, Weiling and Sara went to Yunning's and Yuanyi's room to picnic AGAIN!! XD
After a while, we decided to go prank the boys. I still remember that we barge into "Halloween's" room. LOL We're laughing away. 14 girls in one room plus some boys LOL. Then we walked walked around the lobby then to the swimming pool.
We got bored and went back to Yunning's room again. We ate lots of chips, gossiped, bonded and then cooked maggi mee. At about 2pm, Joycelyn and I went back to our room. I hit the pillow and dozed off to sleep immediately.

Day 4
WHEW! I managed to get up on time. I was still sleepy though.
Breakfast was ok... And everybody looked soooo sleepy.
I managed to sleep a little during the boat ride.

I love this choir trip! It was fun to bond with the sec 2s and some sec ones, managed to go through Zhu Li Guan and learn more about the techniques and some DANCING!! XD
I love TKChoir!! XD





Welcomees.

This blog belongs to Evelyn UTAMA>:].
Name is clearly stated,not yours right?
Please do smth call respect RETARDEDNESS (:

If you detest me or my blog,
Simply click here.

Best view using Internet Explorer.

The Ice Cream Fanatic.

Evelyn UTAMA.
offically 15 on 20/02

Wishless & Aimless ,tht's who i am.
To b what i am , is who i am.
Unique style of habit,is what makes out of me.
Speciality of everythin , tht's me , UTAMA>:]. Wonderland , Tanjong Katong , i mean , jail.
Wonderful Classes , 3E ,
Opps , i mean jail locker.
Tht's where i shared my joys with my friends,
I mean , jail friends (:

Loves & Hates

♥ GOD.
♥ FRIENDS
♥ HIM
♥ PIANO
♥ VIOLIN
♥ RETARDS like me :D
✖ Backstabbers
✖ unreasonable idiots.

Desire.

[ ] THAT ZINC BAG
[ ] New Room
[ ] PAOPU fruit plushie
[ ] CHIP AND DALE soft toy
[ ] PSP
[ ] KH: BBS
[ ] KH: 358/2 Days

More than words.






Events;.

Your holiday events,
Or your to do list =D
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event
Datee - Event

Credits.

Pls do not remove this section.

Designa:Oph(:
Basecode: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Cursor: dorischu